2013年11月14日星期四

Retention, Retention will become a regret. .

Yesterday, I saw a very short but charm story. That moment, I looked sluggish, deeply in thought: Yes, we are all the wife in this story.

Once, there is a husband who collected things for her wife after his wife 's death. Then he found a beautiful scarf which he brought back from abroad as a gift to his wife long long time ago. And when his wife received this gift, she was very happy, smiled and said:" On the most important day in the future, I will I will be very charming dress with this beautiful scarf" However, his wife had not wear the scarf until her death.

This is the all story, I believe that you must have the same sentiment as me at the moment. Yes, we all love to keep the most beautiful things to tomorrow, but tomorrow after tomorrow and many more? Tomorrow is full of suspense and unpredictable. No one knows who can wait until tomorrow. So many things keep, keep, became deeply regret. Such as priced food of my grandma, keeping and keeping, which exceeded the shelf-life at last, and which became a deeply pain in her heart. Like my beautiful notebooks, which I have been waiting to use for the most important day. As a result, keeping and keeping, with the time accumulated, the surface of it has already filled with dust, The former glory is passing and it to be a faint pain in my heart.

In fact, similar regret from waiting far more than these? Food and notebook are gone, maybe you can buy again, but for something, waiting and waiting, there will be no chance to reparation. I deeply remember that it was a holiday before my grandfather died, I was studying in the college, I ready to go home and visit my grandfather with milk tablets, but due to the time is not far away from the New Year, so I said to myself, there is only a month remain, I should wait for a month, and buy milk tablets later. However, my grandfather can never wait for
that day and he can never taste the milk tablets.



people always say that "life is nothing more than three days, yesterday, today and tomorrow, however, yesterday was forever gone, tomorrow is forever not coming, but today is the real existence." Indeed, today is very precious, and today is very special, So do not keep the good things for tomorrow using . .

Do you know the famous saying that "what is their own ? Things consumed ". So if you have a good thing,please do not keep and happy to consume. At the same time, Remember to care about your parents from now. You will have no regret as long as you do it today, do you think so?


If you like this article, and want to see more good article, you can follow twitter, facebook or linkedin of Hawk display.

没有评论:

发表评论