2013年12月19日星期四

Are you stingy for your mom?

                             Please learn to pay more love for her

At this time, I want to kiss my mom and want to thanks all of my relatives. So stingy I felt myself is, My love is too small for mom and relatives. However, their love for me is too great..



Today,I had a phone call with my brother,and my brother told me that he did a broadband,and this broadband is associated with some preferential activity that buying cell phone can be cheaper a lot of money.So my brother bought a very expensive but very good mobile phone.

Due to consider many reasons,such as he has a very good mobile phone, my mother's mobile phone is not well and she never used a high-end mobile phone, so my brother gave the phone to my mother though he very loves it too.

Heard these words, my first reaction was shock, even a little angry. I said to my brother:" you should not give the phone to mother, mother did not know how to use it and it will be a pity if she lose it." In fact, my mother is not old and her culture is not low,so there is no worry about lose and won't use.

But I still a litter worry.Then, I asked "mom has already used this phone?"My brother told me that my mother had saved the phone and she would use it after a month.

All of a sudden, I understand, my eyes filled with tears.After a month,is the day when I go home. I know that my mom is ready to leave the phone for me to use due to she always wanted me to have a better phone.

The great love of mother! And I Lost in thought:My mother bought expensive clothes,milk,delicious food and other good things for me, but I did what to her.the most expensive gift I gave to her just a few hundred dollars mobile phone.

I was too stingy,I feel to ashamed to hide my face. Mom,my dear mom, I am so sorry and I love you very much.It is time I really should change myself well.

Hi,friends, let learn to pay more love for our mother and relative. Willing to pay for them, please.

没有评论:

发表评论